4 Bed House - Semi-Detached - West Hill, Epsom
West Hill, Epsom
With origins dating back to the 18th century, this Grade II Listed character home is not only excellently positioned within the catchment areas of outstanding primary and secondary schools, but is also just moments away from Epsom town centre, railway station and the beautiful green open spaces of the Stamford Green conservation area.
With a wealth of character and charm which has been stylishly blended with modern and contemporary touches throughout, this fine property has been lovingly restored by the current owners and is presented in exceptional order throughout with over 1700 Sq. Ft of flexible space.
The position within West Hill is truly enviable and the property itself enjoys a welcoming and homely feel from the moment you step through the front door. Coupled with the generous space it provides, and the numerous stand out features that genuinely deliver that wow factor, finding a more impressive home within this central location will be a very difficult task indeed.
- Stunning town centre home
- Grade II listed character home
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Four double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen/dining room
- En-suite bathroom & main bathroom
- Downstairs WC & useful cellar
- Large driveway & secluded rear garden
- Moments from station, high street & great schools