4 Bed House - Detached - Onslow Avenue, Cheam, Sutton
Onslow Avenue, Cheam, Sutton
Set within one of the areas most requested roads, this highly attractive, substantial family home enjoys a beautifully maintained Westerly facing rear garden, benefits from sizable frontage with a block paved carriage driveway and a generous garage.
The property benefits from a traditional yet flexible layout, with bright accommodation laid out over two floors and approximately 2148 Sq. Ft. of space that enjoys an incredibly well balanced layout that is perfect for the growing family.
When you couple the generous space it provides with the numerous stand out features, finding a more impressive home in this location will be a very difficult task indeed. Sole agent.
Call The Personal Agent to arrange your viewing.
- Highly sought after location
- Immaculately presented detached family home
- 30 Ft. reception + home office/play room
- Garden room & covered electronic veranda
- Utility room & d/s shower room
- En-suite to master & main bathroom
- 2148 Sq Ft of accommodation
- Westerly facing 60 Ft. x 45 Ft. garden
- Sizable garage & carriage driveway
- Close to shops, station and local amenities