5 Bed House - Detached - Kestrel Close, Epsom
Kestrel Close, Epsom
Occupying arguably one of the finest positions, fronting directly on to the surrounding parkland and bridle path, this exceptional and attractive detached home offers approximately 1980 Sq Ft of flexible space and is set within a small select Cul-de sac on the periphery of the highly sought after Manor Park estate.
Being located on the periphery of Epsom Common and Horton Country Park the property is surrounded by pleasant walks on the many bridle paths and has easy access to David Lloyd leisure centre as well as being a short distance from the town centre, railway station and the much requested and sought after Stamford Green primary school, making this home a fantastic prospect.
The property was built in 2000 and it is the first time it is being sold since new. Such is the rarity of a house in this location we are advising immediate inspection to fully appreciate the flexible accommodation and the unrivalled position it enjoys. Sole agent.
- Five bedroom Charles Church detached home
- 1980 Sq Ft of flexible accommodation
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs W.C & utility room
- Two en-suites & family bathroom
- 89ft x 51ft South facing garden
- Incredible secluded position
- Fronting parkland & bridle path
- Ample parking & double garage