2 Bed House - Terraced - Heathcote Road, Epsom
Heathcote Road, Epsom
Located in a highly sought after and rarely available residential area within a short walk of Epsom town centre and railway station, this delightful Victorian character cottage is offered to the market with no ongoing chain.
On the ground floor the property enjoys a cozy living room at the front, whilst there is a separate dining room and kitchen to the rear. Access to the garden is from the kitchen, and the downstairs is completed by a bathroom suite.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with feature fireplaces. The master bedroom also enjoys a en-suite W.C. Externally there is a southerly facing rear garden with outside cabin/workshop and side access to the front.
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Cabin/Workshop
- Genuine Character Feel
- Secluded South Facing Garden
- Moments from Town, Station & Shops
- En-suite W.C to Main Bedroom
- Hard Standing Parking Space
- Sought After Backwater In Conservation Area