1 Bed Flat - East Street, Epsom
East Street, Epsom
Located within the heart of Epsom town centre and just a stone’s throw of the High Street, railway station, shops and restaurants. This stylish and bright one double bedroom Victorian conversion enjoys a clever modern design with impressive vaulted ceilings and a huge amount of natural light throughout.
Perfect as an investment or first time buy, or perhaps a bolt-hole for those wanting to downsize but not downgrade, this excellently positioned property benefits from spacious and contemporary accommodation as well as a generous Easterly facing balcony to the rear.
The property is offered in exceptional order and has the potential to easily let for £1000.00 per calendar month to a professional tenant and we are arranging viewings strictly by appointment only.
Whether you are looking for your first home, an ideal investment (just moments from UCA, Laines and a 10 minute walk from Epsom Hospital) or looking to downsize to a low maintenance and centrally located bolt-hole, this wonderful apartment is well worth a visit.
- Top floor Town Centre apartment
- One double bedroom
- Easterly facing private balcony
- Impressive vaulted ceilings
- Stylish & contemporary throughout
- Parking permit for nearby car park available
- Converted Victorian building
- 0.2 of a mile from railway station
- Long lease (123 years remaining)
- Remainder of developer warranty