4 Bed House - Detached - Oakhill Road, Ashtead
Oakhill Road, Ashtead
Tucked away in a great position within this popular residential road, this cleverly extended detached family home is conveniently located very close to Ashtead Common and within easy reach of Ashtead train station which is only 0.5 of a mile away and offers frequent services to Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge.
The property warrants a closer inspection to fully appreciate the generous and flexible accommodation it provides which totals around 1500 Sq Ft. When you couple the impressive space along with the semi-rural yet convenient setting, this fine home really does offer the best of both worlds.
Craddocks Parade is within a short walk for daily essentials and the nearby Ashtead Village high street offers a good range of independent shops and high street favourites. Local amenities include the village library and two doctor’s surgeries. A wide range of recreational pursuits are also close by including Ashtead Squash and Tennis Club and Ashtead Cricket and Bowls Club.
- Four/five bedroom detached
- Quiet, residential road position
- Three defined reception areas
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Utility room & D/s cloakroom
- Family bathroom & separate shower room
- Offering approximately 1500 Sq Ft of space
- South/Easterly 152ft x 46ft rear garden
- Garage & generous parking