3 Bed House - semi-detached - Linden Place, Epsom, Surrey
Linden Place, Epsom, Surrey
Located within a rarely available cul-de sac, this deceptively spacious three bedroom home is offered to the market in very good order throughout and offers well balanced accommodation with the added bonus of no ongoing chain.
The property enjoys an excellent position within the road and a particular feature is the rear garden which enjoys double gates providing rear access for secure parking or perhaps scope to build a garage if desired. The property is ideally located for easy access to the high street and railway station, both being just a short walk away.
Within the closer surrounding area is the Rainbow leisure centre and gym, Sainsburys, several public houses and excellent road links to the A24, A3 and A217 as well as regular bus links.
There is significant scope to extend this property to the rear, create a second floor or move the bathroom upstairs if desired, in line with other neighbouring homes (STPP).
- Rarely available cul-de sac
- Periphery of the centre of Town
- Short walk to High Street & Station
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Living room with open fireplace
- Impressive kitchen/dining room
- Driveway with parking to front
- Further gated driveway to rear
- Excellently proportioned garden
- Utility room & contemporary bathroom