4 Bed House - detached - Elmwood Court, Ashtead, Surrey
Elmwood Court, Ashtead, Surrey
Tucked away in a private position at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, this cleverly extended detached family home is conveniently located very close to Ashtead Common and within easy reach of Ashtead train station which is only 0.2 of a mile away and offers frequent services to Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge.
The property warrants a closer inspection to fully appreciate the generous and flexible accommodation it provides which totals in excess of 1800 Sq Ft. When you couple the impressive space along with the semi-rural yet convenient setting, this fine home really does offer the best of both worlds.
Craddocks Parade is within a short walk for daily essentials and the nearby Ashtead Village high street offers a good range of independent shops and high street favourites. Local amenities include the village library and two doctor’s surgeries. A wide range of recreational pursuits are also close by including Ashtead Squash and Tennis Club and Ashtead Cricket and Bowls Club.
- Four/five bedroom detached
- Quiet cul-de sac position
- Three defined reception areas
- Updated kitchen/diner
- Utility room & D/s cloakroom
- Ensuite bathroom to master
- Further four piece family bathroom
- Offering over 1800 Sq Ft of space
- Southerly 55ft x 51ft rear garden
- Detached garage & generous parking