5 Bed Land - D’Abernon Chase, Oxshott, Surrey
D’Abernon Chase, Oxshott, Surrey
The Personal Agent are pleased to present this rare and exciting opportunity to create an individual and contemporary five bedroom, five bathroom detached family home.
The property would be set in approximately 1.39 acres of grounds and set deep within the Oxshott Forestry Estate which extends to 864 acres.
Planning permission has been granted in April 2019 for a detached two storey house of approx 3422 sq ft, with a first floor terrace, side Juliet balcony and detached garage triple oak framed garage (approx 609 sq ft) with storage and large driveway with ample parking, following demolition of the existing house and outbuildings.
Full planning reference number 2018/3112.
There is currently an attractive period cottage which sits on the site, constructed of brick walls under a tin roof with a gross internal area of approximately 1148 Sq Ft and multiple other outbuildings and barn.
- Secluded woodland plot
- Set within Oxshott Forestry Estate
- Plot of approximately 1.39 acres
- Planning approved for a 4000 Sq Ft home
- Fantastic self-build opportunity
- Mains water & electric on site
- Just 0.5 of a mile from M25
- Close to Oxshott & Leatherhead
- Surrounded by green belt
- Viewing strictly by appointment only