3 Bed House - Semi-Detached - Berry Meade, Ashtead
Berry Meade, Ashtead
Set within a popular residential road, this attractive semi-detached home is conveniently located for the High Street, Ashtead Common and within easy reach of Ashtead train station which is only an 10 minute walk away and offers frequent services to Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge.
The property has been the subject of a comprehensive refurbishment program by the current owners and warrants a closer inspection to fully appreciate the generous and flexible accommodation it provides which flows really well and enjoys lots of natural light. When you couple the wonderful presentation and generous sized rooms along with the highly convenient setting, this home really does offer the best of both worlds for any purchaser.
Craddocks Parade is within a short walk for all daily essentials and the nearby Ashtead Village high street offers a good range of independent shops and high street favourites. The property is within the catchment and close proximity of excellent schools with local amenities including the village library and two doctor’s surgeries. A wide range of recreational pursuits are also close by as well as Ashtead Common.
- Immaculately presented family home
- Quiet position in popular residential road
- Three generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom & separate shower room
- Impressive living/dining areas
- Modern kitchen with granitre worktops
- Large driveway with ample parking
- Great rear garden with work from home office
- Further separate utility/laundry room
- Replaced roof plus approved plans to extend