STANDARD MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
(Items 1 to 11 below) The Personal Agent Lettings & Management provides a property management service to owners wishing to let out their property. The standard fee for the management is taken as a percentage of the gross rents due for the period of the tenancy.
- Advertise and market your property
- Arrange accompanied viewings
- Obtain references through a professional referencing agency
- Ensure Landlords comply with current legislation
- Collect the first month’s rent and security deposit
- Professional photography of your property
- Collect the rent on behalf of the Landlord
- Provide monthly statements showing receipts and outgoings
- Arranging for maintenance and repair work as required and charged at cost. Should major works or refurbishments be required where estimates and supervision of works are required, a prearranged charge of the total cost of the work will be payable.
- Arrange periodic inspections during the tenancy.
- Arranging for the check out at the end of the tenancy and instructing contractors regarding work necessary in accordance with the checkout report to prepare the property for a new tenancy.
LETTING AND RENT COLLECTION SERVICE:
(Items 1 to 8 above) Where the Landlord requires the collection of rents then the Letting and Rent Collection Fee will be charged and will be deducted from rents collected.
LETTING ONLY SERVICE:
(Items 1 to 6 above) Where the Landlord does not wish the Agent to undertake full management, the Agent can provide a Letting Only Service. The Landlord would remain responsible for all other aspects of the letting including the maintenance of the Property and any gas and electrical appliances. The Letting Only Service Fee is payable at the commencement of the tenancy and will be deducted from monies received by the Agent on the Landlord’s behalf. If the Tenant leaves prior to the end of the term of the tenancy, through no fault of the Agent, the Landlord shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any fees paid.
Additional items and other expenses will be charged according to the scale of fees defined below.
Scale of Fees (All fees are exclusive of VAT)
Standard Management Fee 15% of rent due (subject to a Minimum Fee of £2000)
Letting and Rent Collection Fee: 12.5% of rent due (subject to a Minimum Fee of £1500)
Letting Only Fee 10% of the annual rental income (Subject to a Minimum Fee of £1000)
Immigration Checking Fee: £7.00 per applicant
Energy Performance Certificate: £65.00
Preparing Inventory/Schedule of Condition: Dependant on the property
Tenancy Agreement or amendments: £60.00
Gas safety check: £85.00 which covers two appliances
Issuing Notice of Seeking Possession: £120.00
Tenancy Renewal Fee: £60.00 for Managed and Rent Collection Clients, a letting only fee of 4.5% is charged for the second and subsequent years (where the same tenant remains in occupation) and is charged annually